|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
1life is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for 60 of south Africa’s brightest young people to join our academy contact centre.
|Job Functions||Call Centre|
The Academy consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in which one will be working and also be up skilled to become a qualified telesales consultant in the long term insurance industry.
The focus of the Academy will be on providing contact Centre services, in a financial services environment.
• Be South African Citizens;
• Hold a valid & recognised Matric - Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
• Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
• Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
• Have effective communication skills in the English language;
• Possess basic computer skills
• Express a keen interest in computer systems and sales
|Job Closing Date||28/02/2019|